Welcome to The Daily Sweat Podcast, where we are all about doing something that makes you SWEAT every single day.
Here on The Daily Sweat Podcast you’ll find inspiring interviews with women who have overcome adversity, you’ll learn how to get your mindset right, and you’ll walk away feeling empowered to live your best life.
We cover topics ranging from mental health to fitness to business development. Life is about so much more than the workouts you do and the foods you eat, and so is this podcast.
Myself and my guests are open books, because ultimately we want to help you understand that you aren’t alone in this journey called life.
Ready to dive in? Subscribe on iTunes or check out the episodes listed below to listen straight from your browser.
Have a message you want to share with our listeners? Apply to be a guest on The Daily Sweat Podcast here.
- TDS 41. The Energetic Root of Chronic Pain with Lisa Matthews
- TDS 40. Cultivating a Strong Sense of Self Worth with Deirdre Jayko
- TDS 39. Does Action Bring Results? Or Is It The Intention Behind The Actions?
- TDS 38. Healing Anxiety Through Nutrition with Stacie Younger
- TDS 37. Healing Our Relationships With Our Bodies with Steph Ondrusek
- TDS 36. Krisztina Marshall on Overcoming Eating Disorders and Healing Our Relationships With Food
- TDS 35. Twin Flame Healing and Ascension with Cheryl Muir
- TDS. 34 Aimée Suen on Bioindividuality, The Problems with Today’s Nutritional Landscape, and Why You Need to Stop Eating Lunch at Your Desk
- TDS 33. Self Sabotage – How Is It Showing Up In Your Life?
- TDS 32. Building a Successful Personal Training Business with Vanessa Checchio
- TDS 31. Justine Hwang on Recognizing the Signs of Burnout, Running a Social Impact Business, and Living Intentionally
- TDS 30. Moderation Didn’t Work for Me: Why I Had to Get Sober at 23
- TDS 29. Dr. Marisha Lecea on Productivity Hacks, Forest Bathing, and Environmental Sustainability
- TDS 28. Annah Rose on How Your Perceptions Shape Your Reality, Being a Badass, and Keeping Your Vibes High
- TDS 27. Kelly Cutchin on Clinical Depression, Tips for Becoming a Writer, and What It’s Like to Lose 120 Pounds
- TDS 26. Investing In Yourself: A Scary But Necessary Reality
- TDS 25. Jill Coleman on Mindset, Moderation, and Imposter Syndrome
- TDS 24. How I Quit My Job To Build My Fitness Business
- TDS 23. 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Setting Goals For The New Month
- TDS 22. When Is It Okay To Let Your Self Care Slide?
- TDS 21. CBD Oil: How Can It Help Improve Your Health? Interview with Nadya Pecherskaya
- TDS 20. Sugar – Friend or Foe?
- TDS 19. Are You Ready To Welcome Spring?
- TDS 18. What It Means To Live Life On Purpose
- TDS 17. This ONE Thing Is Making Us More Stressed, Overwhelmed, and Anxious
- TDS 16. WTF Is Mindfulness?
- TDS 15. What Does It Actually Mean To Love Yourself?
- TDS 14. Training and the Female Cycle Part 3 – The Impact of Diet and Exercise On Your Cycle
- TDS 13. Training and the Female Cycle Part 2 – Training Implications
- TDS 12. Training and the Female Cycle Part One – An Overview of the Menstrual Cycle
- TDS 11. This One Simple Trick Has Dramatically Lowered My Stress Levels This Year
- TDS 10. 5 Health Trends That Need to Die In 2018
- 09. Riding the Sober Train Through the Holidays
- 08. Everything That’s Happened To You Has Led You To Where You Need To Be
- 07. #AskAriana How Does Spirituality Help with Fitness?
- 06. The Problem with Body Positivity
- 05. What’s Your Habit Archetype?
- 04. What Processed Food Taught Me About Holistic Health
- 03: What’s This Whole "Coaching" Thing All About Anyway?
- 02: Stop Starting Your Day With Social Media and Try This Instead
- 01: Forget the Rules, Do What Makes You Happy