Build a strong foundation with this four-week, equipment-free core training program.
In less than 30 minutes a day you’ll strengthen all facets of your core, both while moving and while staying stationary. This program isn’t just a collection of crunches; through a variety of dynamic movements you’ll bulletproof your body against common injuries that often appear as a result of living an active lifestyle.
Suitable for a variety of fitness levels, this 24 page four-day-a-week program contains four progressive workouts with printable tracking sheets, links to video demonstrations, tips for getting the most out of the program, and cardio guidelines.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Four progressive workouts that can be done in 30 minutes or less with guidelines on how to make them more challenging every single week.
- Access to the exercise library with video demonstrations for all movements.
- Tips for rest and recovery for optimal results.
- The truth on body composition and why doing crunches isn’t enough to give you a flat stomach.
- Cardio guidelines to help boost your results, whether you’re training for general health and fitness or fat loss.
Who is this program suitable for?
- The self-starter who is comfortable completing exercises on her own but would like some guidelines on what to do and when to do it.
- The beginner-intermediate trainee who is looking for guidance on how to effectively add core training into her routine.
- The advanced trainee who is looking for some fresh workouts to mix up her routine.
- The endurance athlete who is looking to improve performance and reduce the risk of injury.
Who is this program not suitable for?
- The beginner trainee who has no previous exercise experience or has been inactive for over five years (please feel free to reach out to me for one-on-one support).
- Individuals who are not self-motivated and require someone to be there to get them going (please see my one-on-one coaching options)
- Individuals who are looking for specific exercises to rehabilitate a previous injury (please reach out to your local physiotherapist).
- The trainee who is looking for a customized core training program to integrate with their current training plans (please see my customized one-on-one coaching options).
After adding the product to your cart, you will be directed to a secure Paypal link where you can submit your payment. Please note a Paypal account is required to purchase this product. If you do not have a Paypal account and are interested in purchasing, please contact me to make arrangements.
Upon submitting payment, you will be redirected back to evolutionbyariana.com (if you are not directed, please click “return to firstname.lastname@example.org”) where you will be able to download your program. You will also receive a receipt via email with a link to the program.
This is a digital product, therefore everything will be delivered electronically. Due to the electronic nature of this program there will be no refunds.
If you are unsure as to whether this program is right for you or not, please contact me with your questions.