Build strong, defined legs and a firm booty with this progressive four-week lower body training guide.
In these simple but effective workouts, you’ll strengthen your lower body through a variety of planes of motion, you’ll activate your glutes to fight the negative effects of spending the day sitting at a desk, and you’ll boost your cardio and get a good sweat through the circuit-style nature of the workouts.
Suitable for a variety of fitness levels, this 26 page four-day-a-week program contains four progressive workouts with printable tracking sheets, links to video demonstrations, tips for getting the most out of the program, and cardio guidelines.
This program requires access to free weights, whether they’re dumbbells, barbells, or kettlebells. Having a few different weight options would be ideal, however you can still complete the program if you only have access to one moderately heavy set of dumbbells, a kettlebell, or a barbell.
While this program only contains lower body exercises, the workouts are efficient due to the circuit-style nature of the program and the use of compound movements, so they won’t take up a ton of your time. Feel free to incorporate some upper body or core training into the workout as well (see the other Sweat Series programs for upper body and core options.)
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Four progressive workouts with guidelines on how to make them more challenging every single week.
- Printable tracking sheets you can use to record the stats of each workout.
- Access to the exercise library with video demonstrations for all movements.
- Tips for rest and recovery for optimal results.
- Recommendations on when to progress your workouts and how to track your progress.
- Cardio guidelines to help boost your results, whether you’re training for general health and fitness or fat loss.
Who is this program suitable for?
- The self-starter who is comfortable completing exercises on her own but would like some guidelines on what to do and when to do it.
- The beginner-intermediate trainee who is looking for guidance on how to effectively train her lower body for strength, stability, and aesthetics (ie. a firm booty and shapely legs 😉).
- The advanced trainee who is looking for some fresh workouts to mix up her routine.
- The endurance athlete who is looking to improve performance and reduce the risk of injury.
Who is this program not suitable for?
- The beginner trainee who has no previous exercise experience or has been inactive for over five years (please feel free to reach out to me for one-on-one support).
- Individuals who are not self-motivated and require someone to be there to get them going (please see my one-on-one coaching options)
- Individuals who are looking for specific exercises to rehabilitate a previous injury (please reach out to your local physiotherapist).
- The trainee who is looking for a customized lower body training program to integrate with their current training plans (please see my customized one-on-one coaching options).
After adding the product to your cart, you will be directed to a secure Paypal link where you can submit your payment. Please note a Paypal account is required to purchase this product. If you do not have a Paypal account and are interested in purchasing, please contact me to make arrangements.
Upon submitting payment, you will be redirected back to evolutionbyariana.com (if you are not directed, please click “return to firstname.lastname@example.org”) where you will be able to download your program. You will also receive a receipt via email with a link to the program.
This is a digital product, therefore everything will be delivered electronically. Due to the electronic nature of this program there will be no refunds.
If you are unsure as to whether this program is right for you or not, please contact me with your questions.