In today’s short-and-sweet episode, of The Daily Sweat Podcast, Ariana takes a few moments to discuss an important issue that most deal with constantly, information overload. While the Internet is a powerful tool to help us learn and connect with others, it cannot change your life. You still have to do the work and find the balance that works for you.
To help with that, Ariana shares some of her thoughts and practical tips to get you started in the right direction.
Key Points of Discussion
- What is information overload?
- Active vs passive methods of consuming information
- Ariana shares her own examples of how she balances using information proactively
- Simple tip to ensure that you are proactive about the information you consume
- Setting boundaries to prevent information overwhelm
“We consume and we consume and we consume, without knowing how to put what we consume into practice.” (Ariana Fotinakis)
“Our brains are always busy and we’re just making them more busy by adding on more things.” (Ariana Fotinakis)
“If something resonates with you, find a way to practice it.” (Ariana Fotinakis)
“Action has to come from within.” (Ariana Fotinakis)